1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Changes to the Terms
3. Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, and software, are the property of Blue Pencil Publishers or our licensors and are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or transmit any content from our website without our prior written consent.
4. User Conduct
When using our website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You will not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website, accounts, or computer systems.
- You will not use our website for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- You will not upload or transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, or infringing upon the rights of others.
- You will not engage in any form of harassment or abusive behavior towards other users or our staff.
5. Third-Party Websites and Content
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or display content from third parties. We do not endorse or control any third-party websites or content and are not responsible for their availability, accuracy, or content. Your use of any third-party websites or content is at your own risk.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free from viruses or other harmful components. Your use of our website is at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Blue Pencil Publishers and its officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or any content therein.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11. Entire Agreement